Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summertime, and the Creative Juices are Flowing

My workload is considerably lighter now that the school year is over. I plan to devote more time to writing my novel and maybe a little travel if my budget permits.

I just sent in an email to Rose Writers to ask to join the June 23rd session. It's an 8-week course based on the Amherst Writers & Artists Workshops where writers of all abilities come together to write from prompts and share their writing as well as bring other writing in for critiques. Since my Writers Village Novel Writing Class has fizzled, I need some new inspiration. It costs $100, but if I can get in, I'm sure it will be worth it.

While on the Rose Writers website, I noticed that the members will be presenting their work in a reading at the Starling Diner on June 27 at 7 p.m. Good food and good words--what a dynamite combination.

No comments: