Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Chaos


Well, the aggravation and wasted time continue in my quest to leave a job I do not want to leave. I currently have 5 out of 9 emails clearing me from obligations or ownerships that other fully employed individuals may have the privilege of having but I never did.

In an effort to lift my spirits, I once again turn to the Internet. Today, I messed around on Found Magazine. It collects odd pieces of detritus like grocery lists, photos and notes that people have come across by accident and sent in to post. The items are virtually reproduced so you see all the scribbles and crossout and crumples. As the site described, these things can be "strange, hilarious, and heartbreaking" and some of them even manage all three at the same time. After 30 minutes of shuffling through this stuff, my life doesn't seem nearly so screwy.

No comments: