Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New Gear







After an embarrassingly long hiatus, I’m back with a new outlook on my blog. Long Beach is still the impetus, but I’ll try to add more of a personal touch. For an old stick in the mud like me this will take some effort. I’ve let go of several other writing responsibilities that were frankly bogging me down. Bogging my blogging! Unthinkable!

So, blogging is on my list of new year’s goals, just like drinking from my nifty new stainless steel water bottle, starting an organic garden, and taking an online class on novel writing. Creative expression is as essential to your health as thoughtful ingestion as far as I’m concerned.


Also, I have to keep up with my family of bloggers. My better half weighs in at Strategies for Smart Car Buyers. My bloggers 2.0 can be found at Obamathon Man and The Daily Reeder. Looks like 2009 will be all about connectivity in this household. Pass the laptop, please!

No comments: