Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back and Kicking

Well more like walking actually. I'm back from vacation and chastened by the reality that I spend too, too much time blogging. Even on my trip to the Glacier National Park with my husband to celebrate thirty years of marriage, I blogged. Check it out at Glacier Googles. Anyway, in reviewing my use of time, I've come to the conclusion that I need to limit my posts to one or two a day and DEFINITELY spend less time looking for photos.

So, this blog may very well become my glorified favorites list. Ah well so be it. It was gratifying to see a Start Walking walk being held in Missoula, MT when I was there. Missoula is a very walkable, bikable town with a lovely river running through the heart of downtown and loads of bike lanes. The more I walk the more I love it. Is there any way I can earn money doing it? I'm thinking of signing up with Woman's Day online walking log.

Oh, did I mention that my laptop went kaput right in the middle of my vacation. It's been held hostage for a week at Certified Techs (433-3100), but they promise I can pick it up tomorrow.

No comments: