Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And while my sweet tooth's biting


I have to mention Frosted Cupcakery. I haven't visited there for ages, not since they relocated to 4817 Second Street. The cupcakes are just the right size to feel decadent without feeling remorse. I'm partial to the chocolate/chocolate and the chocolate/caramel toffee. I just signed up to follow their blog Frosted Frequency. According to the latest post, there will be free giveaways of mini cupcakes on the first of each month. That means next Tuesday. The store opens at 11. See you there.


Now that I'm on a diet, I've discovered another tempting source of sugary, buttery goodness. Sweet and Saucy Shop is now open for business at 6400 Stearns. They offer cakes, cupcakes, cookies and mini dessertslike cake ball lollipops (be still my heart). The shop opens at 11 except Mondays when it's closed. Just one more taste treat to add to my list.

No comments: